Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Time

This is to all the people I met in manipal

Hey, as you all know I am not much of a talker. But last night sitting in the wee hours in my room, I realised this is it. This is the time when I say good bye. So I thought I should write something. Though am not a good writer, but I managed to write something. This is for everyone whom I met here in Manipal.

IT’s Time

Finally the time has come to say good bye,
The times to say meet you again in coming years.
But I would rather say I will be there,
I will be there.

This place gave me so much I cannot express in words,
Let’s just say I am overwhelmed to have met u here,
So here I am, to say a hearty thank you,
For making me a part of your life,
And sharing those memories with me,
That I will always cherish in my life.

So, I would rather not say good bye,
But I’ll surely meet you again.

This is me being Poetic for the first time :P
I am done with Manipal guys. And these two years have been a great journey for me. I will really treasure these years which I spent with each one of you. There are so many things I have learnt from each one of you.
So, here is a BIG thank you to all of you.
Thank you for all the love I got from you all. And off-course the farewell gifts.

Actually wanted to show Off, one of the First things ever written for me:

A Poemmm :))

This sadhak of a businessman,
Is the yes+ daddy of the manipal clan;
beyond his twinkling true eyes,
a clear, soulful heart lies;
icas is a course he studies he claims,
but who cares, his seva will bring him all the real fame.
lot of land he owns in a place called meerut,
in a praise session, did i have to mention this but?
i have said this before and will say it again and again,
he's blessed, he's remarkable, he belongs to a different plane.
- Priya Di. :)


From day one I always used to say that I will not miss this place, but actually I will, because am glad that this place bought you all in my life.
Bas yaar bahut hooo gaya.... :P

Luv
Rohit

No comments:

Post a Comment