Sunday, March 8, 2009

True Love....

a girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)> >>

Girl: Slow down. Im scared.> >>> >>

Guy: No this is fun.

Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!> >>> >>

Guy: Then tell me you love me.> >>> >>

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!> >>> >>

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. (Girl hugs him)> >>> >>

Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.> >>> >>

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building> >>because> >>of break failure.

Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one> >>survived.> >>

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks> >>broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say> >>she> >>loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she> >>would live even though it meant he would die.

No comments:

Post a Comment